Heavy rain moving through Key West and the Florida Keys on Monday. People, boats, and the conch train in continuous rain. Shot with remote robotic camera network.
1) Black shelf cloud over water at Marathon.
2) Sailboard obscured in heave rain at Key West Harbor.
3) Mallory Square flag and pavilion in rain.
4,5) Couple walking on Mallory Square in rain gear.
6) Lost umbrella at Mallory Square.
7,8,9) Boats in rain at Key West Harbor Marina (bight area.)
10,11) Swimming pool and heavy rain.
12) Overlooking downtown Key West with cloudy skies and rain.
13) Iconic Key West Conch Train on Front Street and people in umbrellas in rain.
14) Sunset key ferry in rain.
15) Palm frond in rain.
[su_feed url=”https://globalnews.ca/canada/feed/” limit=”20″]
[su_feed url=”https://globalnews.ca/environment/feed/” limit=”20″]