Drone B-Roll of the clean up of the major corn spills in Crystal, MN – 1/9/2020




Drone B-Roll footage of the corn spill on the Union Pacific train tracks in Crystal, MN as crews used a large industrial sized vacuum truck to recover the corn that spilled out earlier this week.

*** Footage from drone that took off on public land ***

source

24 Replies to “Drone B-Roll of the clean up of the major corn spills in Crystal, MN – 1/9/2020”

  1. Well, I can't see a reason to clean it up. It would just rot in a few days so the animals wouldn't care for it. And, it's going to take quite a while to clean all of that up with that small vac truck!

  2. Imagine how they used to clean up a mess like that in the days BEFORE suction trucks? Brooms, shovels, and wheelbarrows, that's how they would have cleaned it all up, and that old way would have only gotten 95% of it, with the other 5% still remaining stuck in the cracks of the ballast itself.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *